Sunday, July 10, 2005

That sinking feeling

Theres a dull, hollow pain in my left ventricle. I am tense, jumpy, hairtrigger irritable. And this is because bloody Sarnath Banerjee, using his peerless scamster/schmoozer skills, somehow convinced me to lend him my Monty Python DVDs. Strongly suspect I will call him once every five minutes today to find out how they are. Note: If anyone comments on this post, saying 'But you never lent ME anything! But you never lend anyone anything!' I will hunt you down and kill you.
Should I call him now? Its 8 in the morning.

4 Comments:

Blogger anangbhai said...

I just copy the dvd for friends, or hold screenings. Wouldn't want my priced collection of Kurosawa (and Python) dvds to be Homer Simpson'd.

8:08 PM  
Blogger J. Alfred Prufrock said...

Mr. Basu, Anangbhai - I'm in the market. WHERE does one get Monty Python DVDs? Copies cholbe ...

Ducky, may I copy them on to my hard disk when next in Delhi?

J.A.P.

5:35 PM  
Blogger samit said...

not if you call me ducky. anyone who wants to get anywhere near my dvds has to call me mr. duck at the very least

7:50 PM  
Blogger The Marauder's Map said...

But you never lent ME anything! But you never lend anyone anything!

(Ok, ok, you lent me a P G Wodehouse once but refused to repeat the sterling performance ever again in spite of much cajoling, threats and bribes. Know now that you love Sarnath more. Sigh! Tell me why I should go on living)

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home