Sunday, June 19, 2005

Another weekemd whizzed by

faster than Adams' deadlines. Stuff that happened:
Missed various deadlines for GICS. Wonder if they still want me to work for them, given the drastic drop in interest on both sides.
Got coated with makeup (apparently I have good skin) and sat under lights for hours shooting for the sitcom. Didnt forget my lines, which was all that could be asked of me given I havent acted for four years, I think. Very exhausting, but great fun on the whole. Shooting ends tomorrow; have to sit and write the next series after that.
Went to a friends wedding, to discover to my horror that the food was not only vegetarian, but bad. The wedding wasnt the most exciting, considering that Stoob and I were the pinups of the evening, and starred on the unofficial video as we got picked up by the brides friends. Was also informed in the wee hours of the morning that I hadnt removed all my makeup properly. Anyway.
Managed to read Sandman in order, finally, this week. Am now midway through the Kindly Ones, and hoping to make progress before I drop off tonight, though that should be any minute now.
zzz
Much more work in store tomorrow. Oh joy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tony said...

Hey Samit, when is GICS (with you in a starring role) airing?

1:02 AM  
Blogger samit said...

im not acting in GICS, thank god.
acting in an english sitcom, which starts airing some time in july

5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home