Thursday, December 23, 2004

Enter the wombats

SMS Conversation from yesterday:

Today reporter: Final dumb question i promise. What is your pre party ritual?
Me: Tantric sex with wombats
Today reporter: Fine will print that. and tomorrow everyone will know of your marpusial fetish
Me: Its marsupial. Their names are pinky and sweetie

We spoke later, and i told her more about pinky and sweetie, my small but amazingly flexible punjabi wombats. How could they be punjabi? she asked. Well, their parents moved to Australia for a higher standard of living, so technically they are Australian, said i.

Later in the evening, i went through my pre party ritual with p and s and then went to the outlook party. i am the worst dancer in the world, but went through it nevertheless, boogieing fulltime with the ever-glamorous shobita. undoubted star of the night was ajit pillai, whose 'outlook rap' had us all spellbound. came home reasonably late, to find stoob, glassy-eyed, watching 30 seconds of fame.
today is christmas eve. hopefully chapters 4-11 will be read today. somewhere out there, my sister is grinding her teeth as her motherinlaw, currently staying with her, embarks upon the 356th chronicle of Baby Jesus.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jabberwock said...

Astonishingly, I have a wombat on my shirt today - it's from Australia, the shirt I mean. The picture caption says 'Viva la Wombat'.
Do wombats taste good?

9:54 PM  
Blogger Jabberwock said...

Wombat provoke Jabbervoke
so Jabbervoke combat wombat

(Is this haiku, or something else? I've always wanted to write haiku)

9:59 PM  
Blogger samit said...

this is all very nice, but stay away from my wombats. there are plenty out there. because right now, my wombats are all i have.
oh, and a copy of today newspaper which calls me a party regular.

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home